The Jacksonville Sports Council is offering season internships for the Fall semester, one from each of the following departments:
Internship Program participants will receive a monthly stipend of $1,000 for the duration of the program. Program dates run from August 3, 2015 – February 3, 2016.
Interested candidates can apply for consideration by submitting their cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to email@example.com or to the following mailing address:
Internship Selection Committee
Jacksonville Sports Council
1 Gator Bowl Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Must be able to commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week at the Jacksonville Sports Council office. Work hours may be required on evenings, holidays and weekends throughout the season.
- Should possess or be working towards an undergraduate degree or Master’s degree.
- The ability to work well individually and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment. Must be able to handle pressure and take initiative.
- Must have high attention to detail, and the ability to organize and complete a diverse set of tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop and other applicable computer programs.
- Display a willingness to learn and complete tasks regardless of their nature.
- Knowledge of college football and the bowl system