School Fundraising Program
How the Fundraising Program Works
- Students may sell TaxSlayer Bowl tickets at a discounted rate as a fundraiser for their school or organization.
- For each $25 ticket sold (regularly $60), $10 is retained by the participating school
- Funds raised are unrestricted and available to the school immediately
- Each organization is responsible for the sale and collection of all monies and distribution of tickets
- Tickets sold by each participating school will be issued together in an individual block. Seats will be located centrally, in the upper level (Click Here to view seating location)
- This special offer expires December 1, 2016 (prior to the announcement of the participating teams)
- Sales are not restricted to members of the school community. Anyone is eligible to purchase!
- At the conclusion of the fundraiser, each organization shall submit one single payment of $15 per ticket sold to the TaxSlayer Bowl along with a final weekly update.
How honor roll students can earn more
- “A/B”* honor roll students may receive a FREE ticket to the 2016 TaxSlayer Bowl when one parent / legal guardian purchases a $25 school program ticket to join them at the game.
*Primary Grades equivalent: All “S’s”
- All that is required for your honor roll students to receive their FREE ticket is a list of all eligible students’ names and proof that a parent / legal guardian purchased a ticket with the Program Coordinator’s and Principal’s signature, (see page 8). Your school’s Honor Roll Ticket Form must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm on December 1, 2016 to ensure seating.
- Parent tickets and any additional tickets are available for $25 ($10 retained by organization).
- Tickets sold by each participating school will be issued together in an individual block
Interested in more information?
Click Here to view the 2016 TaxSlayer Bowl School Fundraising Information Packet.
Please contact Brittany Gomillion at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To participate in the program, submit the Registration Form and Waiver to the TaxSlayer Bowl via mail or fax.
Attn: School Fundraising Program
One Gator Bowl Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Fax: (904) 632-2080